My blog has moved!

Monday, March 21, 2005

More SIP phones from Zultys

The article: ZIP 2: another entrant in the VoIP phone marketplace by ZDNet's Russell Shaw talks about the new ZIP2 line of phones from Zultys. Their website lists the following specs for the phones:


ZIP 2+
ZIP 2P
ZIP 2x2L
ZIP 2x1
ZIP 2x2
Ethernet ports
1
1
2
1
2
PoE
No
Yes
No
No
Yes
LCD
Segment
Segment
Segment
Graphical
Graphical
Encryption
No
No
No
Yes
Yes
Menu
No
No
No
Yes
Yes
Speaker phone
No
No
No
Yes
Yes

Shaw's article claims they are all under $200, and that's a very interesting price for me - especially with the graphical LCD. I'm waiting for an email back from Zultys to find a reseller, and I'll see what the actual price is for me. I looked into pricing of their MX250 server in an earlier post, and found that needed licensing costs added up quickly - I wonder if their phones suffer from the same problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home